Honda Lock was established in 1962 by Mr. Soichiro Honda, and has developed since through pursuit of his philosophy, carrying out his desire to have modern industry take root in Miyazaki, and to grow a world-class key lock manufacturer.
By setting a corporate philosophy of "Respecting Others" (respecting each other as self-reliant individuals, standing in a relationship of equality, and sharing the joy of work through dedication and mutual trust) and "Creating Joy" (seeking and creating joy with all the people related to our corporate activities!), Honda Lock has been expanding its global business activities by linking research and development, production, and sales functionally across six sites in Japan and ten sites in seven countries overseas.
In security and entry systems in the mobility field, all of us are working hard, day-to-day, to meet the expectations of our customers and the world as a "leading company on whose presence is valuable to others".
By applying our every effort, power, and knowledge, we will aim to develop advanced, valuable products, while harmonizing with society.
- Always proceed with dreams and vitality.
- Value theories, ideas, and use of time.
- Create an efficient workflow.
- Make efforts to become world class experts.
- Be aware that we are part of society and act responsibly.
- Create a safe and joyful work environment.
We will proactively pursue the following with "Genuineness", "Ingenuity", and "Enthusiasm" to become a trusted company whose presence is valuable to others, and to secure the trust of society as well as our customers: Compliance with law; respect for others; preservation of the environment; contributions to society; and maintaining fair business relationships.
- We will live sincerely together with our society, aim for creation of advanced products of value, and act with enthusiasm.
- We will sincerely comply with laws, internal regulations, and rules.
- We will proactively act on the preservation of the environment.
- We will make efforts to prevent accidents and minimize any potential damage.
- We will proactively pursue social contributions.
- We will make a special effort to protect confidential information.
- We will always practice fair business.
- We will respect privacy while recognizing individuality with a spirit of "Respect for others."