Headquarters / Miyazaki Plant
- Miyazaki Plant produces automobile key sets, belonging to the security entry category, through consistent processes from molding to installation of electronic parts and assembly of finished products.
- In addition to the conventional mechanical mechanism, the key set, Honda Lock's main product, has high level anti-theft functions utilizing electronic mechanisms such as the immobilizer system, keyless entry, and smart system.
- For key cutting, we have specialized equipment that cuts keys in a way that makes it difficult for the ordinary locksmith to copy. We are working to further increase competitiveness and to transfer technology to overseas plants.
- Production of key sets for motorcycles and automobiles, power-slide door locks, and push switches
- Precision machining, production and supply of electronic assembly parts to plants in Japan and overseas
- Supply of aluminum casting, stamping, resin molding, and metal plating parts to plants in Japan and overseas.
3700 Shimonaka, Sadowara-cho, Miyazaki-City, Miyazaki, 880-0293, Japan
TEL: 81-985-73-1211 (Main)